Friday, September 12, 2008

Apple Store Opening

As much as I avoid malls, I'm sure I'll be going there at some point.
"The first Apple store in Maine opens this Saturday, at the Maine Mall, and if history is any guide, Apple fanatics will be lining up at the door in droves.

Most Apple store openings draw big crowds, with some people even camping out in advance. The new store opens at 9:30 a.m., and the first 1,000 visitors get a free Apple T-shirt.

'This is suhweeeet for us Mainers,' according to a posting on an Apple chat board this week. 'Now if only Portland wasn't a 3-hour drive... Oh well, I'll probably be there anyway on Saturday.'"


- Portland Press Herald

1 comment:

Scott said...

Thats awsome! Did you get a shirt? Lol. There's an Apple Store that just opened around where I live too, but I haven't made it out there yet...